Hi Joe, you might want to take a look at Jose's stuff:
https://bitbucket.org/iromero91/web.l/src/718174234c82c0d5931754d6c172ef6799eed54d?at=default

I'm the author of pl-web ( https://bitbucket.org/hsarvell/pl-web ),
it's a bit different than the pure blabla -> blabla mapping, it
doesn't provide that out of the box, just a few globals that you can
use to create something like Macropis for instance:
https://bitbucket.org/hsarvell/macropis

I just noted that the websocket docs on the pl-web page is very
outdated, will try to update it when time permits.