It would be helpful to use a subject line a little more
descriptive than "Subscribe" :)

I have been deleting all email with the "Subscribe" subject line
without reading them because I thought they were just people
trying to sub to the list.  I usually set up filters on
lists to auto-delete any email with "Subscribe" or
"Unsubscribe", I'm glad I hadn't gotten around to it yet on
this list....

--
Brad Collins
+855 010628234 | b...@chenla.la | Cambodia