Joh,

Thanks for the feed back. I have created the following account:

site: thevikidtruth.com

user Name : picolisper

user Paswd: T1me0utTest1ng

1. Just to reiterate. I have absolutely no problems logging on on my
   Linux Box (Ubuntu) with either Firefox or Chrome.

2. I have massive problems doing the same in Android (with Firefox
   and Android),
 however curiously not with w3m (through termux) or the Sumsung
 inbuilt browser.
 Very highly login failure rate above 15:1.

3. I have medium level problems doing so in iOS (Apple),

with a failure rate of about 3:1

Thanks to anyone who can figure this one out.

Please let me know if you see any curious behaviour.

The site is massively not ready yet so please forgive the content :-)

ViKiD

--

  vuk...@fastmail.com