Putting all doc/ref*.html files into single file is almost the solution.
The result is a single file function reference readable on Kindle etc (with
working hyperlinks). I am not sure it tutorial & other docs should be in
the same file, my main problem was with ref* files being split. But it's
not hard to concatenate them.