I hope it is not dark.
I am just starting on my adventure using PicoLisp and having a wonderful
time of it.

Having said that, I have never used any of the distribution packages.
Picolisp is simple to compile with minimal dependencies. Thank you for that
as well Alex.

On my laptop machine I have just been compiling the latest download
whenever it is available.
It also runs extremely well in a minimal TinyCore Linux  image.
Tinycore+Picolisp+core system utils makes for a great sandbox in a few tens
of megabytes as either a virtualbox or as a bootable stick

I think I also compiled it on Android a few months ago (in Termux) without
issue. I'll have to try it again there.

Keep the light on :)

/Lindsay