Hi Dean,

> re multiple entry points...assuming that means setjmp and longjmp which
> save and preserve those registers above (albeit the 16 bit ones SP & BP as

Nono, setjmp/longjmp correspond to catch/throw in Lisp. This is something
completely different, it jumps *up* the call history to an enclosing
environment. There is only a single entry point to a function in C (and also in
Lisp). I don't know PowerBasic, but traditional Basic allowed that, you could
GOTO any point in a program, also in other subroutines, just like a JMP in
assembly.