On Wed, Feb 8, 2017 at 3:20 PM, Christopher Howard <
christopher.how...@qlfiles.net> wrote:

> Hi all, picolisp newbie here. I was trying to figure out how to
> "modularize" my code; there doesn't seem to be a module system built in,
> but the reference doc did mention support for shared libraries. A few
> questions:

​As I can understand you mix two different functions - load and native

> 1) On Gnu/Linux, how do you put code into a shared library?

​Look how builtin tests splits to files:​
https://bitbucket.org/mmamkin/picolisp/src/e33e90fb0e11aa6cdb8634c8ef73b1dac5c1f60a/lib/test.l?at=default&fileviewer=file-view-default

> 2) Where on the system does picolisp search for shared libraries?

native searches in dirs from ldconfig -p​