Hello List!

A user pointed out to me that (edit 'sym) didn't work in the TinyCore based
container.  vi was installed but getting it to work proved to be painful so
I set out to build a small, custom container using buildroot.  After much
doc reading I managed to build a 64-bit container with PicoLisp, vim, and
zsh installed all weighing in at only 30MB.

(edit 'sym) now works!  This is notably larger than the 14MB TinyCore image
and perhaps if I were to remove zsh it would get smaller but why not have
more tools in a still tiny image?  The real fun about having vi installed
in the container is that (edit ...) can be used for browsing databases too.

Please download, comment, and enjoy.  Thank you.

-David