I humbly submit to you an enhanced version of my small picoLisp container.
This comes from a desire to include Alex's vip into the small picoLisp
container for others to use and learn from as I intend to.  The idea behind
a small picoLisp container is to 1) Take advantage of containers to create
a homogeneous development environment across OSes and 2) be able to use the
language with a large, distributed system such as Triton container
infrastructure by Joyent (no affiliation).

Simply run:

    docker pull progit/pil-enhanced

Various ways to use the container are listed at:
    https://hub.docker.com/r/progit/pil-enhanced/

Enjoy and please feel free to request other enhancements which you think
would enrich the image.

-David Bloom