On Fri, Nov 10, 2017 at 10:54:06PM +0100, Alexander Burger wrote:

Hi,

> However, I do not understand what you mean with "totally inconsistent and
> obsolete set of pages". Can you explain?

I installed one example, looked at options/PILs. Then installed another
example and somehow got the old page listing the PILs as they were in the
old state.

By going to Settings it displays many languages. Going to settings from
the calculator displays only 3. Clicking that PIL triangle-icon gets me
apparetnly "home" but clicking Settings now still displays only 3 languages.

In the "Demo" app, text fields, alternately pressing the various tabs a few
times and then back I would expect it to return one level back and not
previously
active tab. Also after clicking around in the Demo app it becomes very
slow to the point that I thought it stopped working - it appears like every
page ever visited remains still active?

Richard

--
Name and OpenPGP keys available from pgp key servers