Hi Alex,

1) root mode was because I tried a lot of different things, but missed the
obvious family64.tgz 😡
2) had a few problems with cd-ing into folders, because under Windows it is
a bit different

So, after unpacking family64.tgz into a local folder in my home dir
everything works great!

Now starting to really learn the PicoLisp language better.

@Joe could you show me an example where db locking didn't work?
     Maybe I can test this and see if it does work correctly in the way I
now set up PicoLisp in WSL?

Thx. again!
/Arie