Hi all,

On Wed, Apr 18, 2018 at 02:30:35PM +0200, Alexander Burger wrote:
> I have a customer with Samsung Xcover 4 devices, and they get an IOException
> 'Cannot run program "bin/picolisp" ... No such file'.

Now I received an Xcover 4 and could take a closer look.

The reason was that - despite that the device has a 64-bit CPU (Cortex-A53) -
the OS is only 32-bit :(

PilBox checked for the right CPU, but not for the OS.

Now I've changed it to query Build.SUPPORTED_ABIS[0] instead of
System.getProperty("os.arch"), and the Xcover 4 can be used with emu (by
installing the arm32.zip plugin).

I've released a new PilBox to Google Play, and the plugin(s) to
https://software-lab.de/arm32.zip

Thanks for all the input and feedback!
♪♫ Alex