Hi Alex,

indeed.
For now I'll leave this one out and put it on a todo list.

Please have a look if the rest in that section is ok!

I  could get hold of a copy of the Perl Cookbook and saw there that there
are some useful extras for each problem. I'll add that in order to make the
whole thing friendlier.

Thx and best!
    Arie