Hi Alex,

please be aware that all those examples were (long ago) created by yourself
:)
So all creadits go to you!

I only transfer them to the Wiki, with a nice layout and as simple to use
as possible.
So, I only did change a few things :)

Having references to all functions used is a nice thing though ...

I'll look into 'rassoc' and add that as an example.

In the future I hope to create more examples myself.

Best,
   Arie