Hi,

This is a little inefficient, and the indentation and parenthesis
> placements are a
> not right. I would suggest:
>
>    (de isalpha? (Lst)
>       (fully
>          '((C)
>             (or (>= "Z" C "A") (>= "z" C "a")) )
>          Lst ) )

​Great! Nice function. Didn't know that :)​

> Also a few lines down:  (chop "abcd efg")))

​?? What is wrong?
You mean this example?

: (make
       (find
         '((C) (or (sp? C) (nil (link C))))
         (chop "abcd efg")))
   -> ("a" "b" "c" "d")

​It seems that this works OK?
Please explain!

> Besides this: Very good!

​Thx!
​

> I got quite fed up with PLEAC after a while. All the tasks are rather
> simple-
> minded, suitable mainly for Perl's focus on regular expressions (If you
> have a
> hammer, everything looks like a nail to you).

​Ah. OK! Well, I won't bother myself then to dive into the rest.
At least we've saved them from possible extinction :)

Best,
   Arie