Hi Jean-Christophe .

you are right!

In fact I am not very much acquainted with this kind of stuff, so I just
read a bit about what "generic font-families" and "fall-back fonts" in fact
are.
Also I agree on a monospaced font for code examples. Much better readable.

The current mark-up defaults are a bit awkward.
I hope that the commuinity together can help further to create a nicer look
for the Wiki!

Thx. for helping!
   Arie