Hi Jean-Christophe,

thanks for the feedback!

Would you be so kind to update these things yourself?

It is quite impossible to forsee every wish. I just tried :)

If you remove bold from code, would you please have a look at the headers
h1..h6.

Before the headers were awkwardly big. I tried to change that a bit.

Also I made them italic for even numbered headers. When showing all of them
in a page, it still is a bit awkward. I do like the italic ones. Maybe they
should be italic alltogether?

Please be aware that they have different specs for bigger screens ...

Please have a look!

I am looking forward to concentrate on PicoLisp (examples) itself :)

Many thx!
   Arie