Hi Alexander,

I haven't been following the recent website changes, but right now it
> seems the picolisp.com website is much worse than it used to be. A
> regression.

​Well, that is a blow to take in ...

>   - text is too small. Please use browser relative sizes in "em" and "%"
> instead of "px".

​OK. Good.
​

>   - don't put code samples in "bold". This is very hard to read.

​Maybe for some people, but for people with worse vision that might be
completely different.

>  - don't use italics for headers and section headers.

​That really is a question of "taste" I think!​ Isn't it?

>   - code samples background colour fights with text. bg should be much
> lighter.

​Weird. It is the same background color as ever ...​

   - don't use black #000 for text, but something a bit lighter like #222

> or #333.

​Again, I know for a fact that visually impaired people *hate* vague
letters.
What is so bad?​

 - don't limit the page to use 60% of the browser window, it's a waste
> of real-estate (too much whitespace on left/right). That technique
> should be reserved for blogs/articles.

​Well, that choice was made long ago by Alexander Burger himself. Nothing
has changed.​

> I'm not a designer, but I think the above is common sense.

​I'm not a designer as well. For me the changes seem an improvement