Hi,

I think something like Picolisp wiki has to be clear and easy to read, not
necessarily (althought it is for me) "pretty", but practical. Don't be
picky.
The only thing I don't really like is to have code in bold. (We don't code
in bold!) But even if I don't really like it, I find making code
outstanding from the rest of the text make it easier to look at the code
and avoid distraction.
As for the "real state", I find it easier to read short lines. I get lost
when reading very long lines when it comes to go back (CRLF :-) to the
beginning of next line. (And I know it happens to many people, that's
exactly why they do that in blogs and articles.)
It is now very clear and easy to read for me.

So thanks Arie.

Kind regards,
Manu