I’m on this list because I’m interested in picolisp and appreciate gleaning
insights like the pilog thread, but haven’t actually had time to really use
picolisp, so responding to the survey seems inappropriate.  I’ll also note
that the Gallup organization reports a 7% response rate in their polls, so
you’re doing well with over 10%.