On 31.07.2018 07:41, Bruno Franco wrote:
three questions:
1) Which clashed with your previous experience as a programmer?
The pilog part, I stopped thinking about transferring Prolog LPN examples when it came to Prolog list handling ([head | tail]) or Context Free Grammars /Definite Clause Grammar,

2) What features of picolisp are you using right now?
picolisp as tiny local application server as clickable frontend for local shell scripts.

3) is there a part that you don't understand yet, but would like to master?
The database index topic. I'm sure it's obvious if one has knowledge of data indexing in general, but I always failed to set up quickly an indexable set of data records.

The use of Third Party libraries. It's often mentioned, that (at least 64bit-) picolisp makes it easy to use available libs written in C, but there are few examples I think.

Even don't know, which Libs could be of benefit while using picolisp.

To make the learning curve a little easier ;)

Combining picolisp with a Frontend Framework like bootstrap, AngularJS or similar might attract new users - especially for promoting PilBox on tablet or smartphone.