I did post a transcript with comments in the mailing list before.
I think those were English.

          Ursprüngliche Nachricht

Von: r...@tamos.net
Gesendet: 17. November 2018 01:29
An: picolisp@software-lab.de
Antworten: picolisp@software-lab.de
Betreff: Re: FrosCon lighting talk [German]

Thanks for doing this!  I wish I knew German so that I could appreciate it
(more).  Nevertheless, one comment I have -- and it is of course not your fault
-- is that they should have provided you with a lapel mic, so that you could
type with two hands.  (or you could have mastered the penti. :)  Solid, man!
Again, thanks, freemint!