On Mon, Feb 11, 2019 at 08:10:48AM +0000, PositronPro wrote:
> > Oh, right! Sorry, I forgot that! The min version is (6.0) Marshmallow :(
>
> Probably mixed it with pilbox which supports android 5 and higher :D

Correct :)

I incremented the min SDK version last November, because Android changes its
APIs all the time, and it became a PITA to support all.

Concerning your original question, I do indeed still have an old APK. It is
the last version for 5.0, and insanely large due to the before mentioned compat
library (though I mananged to decrease its size from 556K to 259K somehow), but
if you want to try it I've put it here:

   https://software-lab.de/pentiKeyboard-23nov18.apk

☺/ A!ex