On Sun, Mar 31, 2019 at 05:04:10PM -0400, r cs wrote:
> How do I find out who has administrator role on the wiki?

This is indeed not possible with the normal member role, as for accessing the
user and role admin the administrator role is required.

I do have administrator role. The best is if you enter the #picolisp IRC
channel, and send me a new password in a direct message. I will set it, and you
should change it to another one as soon as possible.

If you cannot access IRC, please send me a personal mail with the new password
and we proceed as above.

☺/ A!ex