I am not sure if I should start a new thread for this question - but since
it's building off of reading json, I decided to continue this thread :)

(de getJson (Spl File Url Oln)

 (unless (info File) (on Oln))

 (when Oln (out File (wget Url)))

 (pipe

   (in File

     (while

       (prin

         (run (list (cons 'echo Spl))))

       (when (till (list "," "}"))

            (ifn (sub? "." @) (prin (pack (trim (chop @))) ".0") (prin
@)))))

  (readJson)))

The question I have is about the way I've used the "Spl" parameter to
accept a list of special words to look for in the call to echo. Is this the
right approach?