Sorry I started this digression, so the reply is just for informative purpose
and commentary and not intended as a will to pursue this particular discussion
:) I'm fine with GitHub or whatever.

> On Feb 21, 2020, at 16:49, Mike <tankf33...@disroot.org> wrote:
>
>>> Someday all this must move to github.com/picolisp.
>>> @Mansur will take care.
>>
>> Why not use sr.ht ?
>> It fully supports W3C accessibility guidelines.
>
> o) Because github.com is free

Not in the meaning of free software.

> o) Better have one point of entry
> o) No one will pay for sr.ht account

If keeping $20/y is more important than supporting free software, then I don't
see the point spending time (=money) on picolisp, or on free software in
general.

I'm paying $100/y to sr.ht because their aim is to create a totally free
service that supports free software. I've spent more on other pieces of free
software that I use for work and I'll gladly do it again for picolisp if that
contributes to having it run on mac one day.

> (in general its not free)

"Notice: sr.ht is currently in alpha, and the quality of the service may
reflect that. As such, payment is currently optional, and only encouraged for
users who want to support the ongoing development of the site. For a summary of
the guarantees and limitations that the alpha entails, see this reference. You
may click here to continue without payment."

JC