Hi to all!

Before s.b. is reinventing wheels, like porting Picolisp onto .net, please
consider Femtolisp, which is the base underlying Julia programming language
JIT compiler. It's LLVM based and ultra fast, tiny and quite useful as PoC
for implementing Picolisp on your own.

https://github.com/JeffBezanson/femtolisp/blob/master/README.md

Picolisp on Windows and .NET ... i could never have imagined that s.b.
could want that ... is Windows still in use anywhere? I mean: After Emotet,
newest Zero Day Exploits, ....? Still no antidote against, after one year
now!

Sorry, that i must say that, but whole Microsoft infrastructure has
collapsed under its own weight, cross site complexity!

"End of lifetime" for Microsoft, i would say!

Have fun!