Hi Alex!

"completely replace it with pil21" ... (LLVM based)

Using US software stacks, even if open source and under a free license are
not tolerable. For any nation, for any kind of project.

US Cloud Act, Patriot Act, by law, force US companies as well US
organisations in general, such as Linux Foundation as well as Apache
Foundation and LLVM Foundation to comply with US law.

Here's a possible outcome:
https://www.infoq.com/news/2016/06/visual-cpp-telemetry/

The compiler itself becomes a NSA/CIA spy tool. With (compressed) over 420
megabytes of source code size for LLVM, world does not have the slightest
chance to do any security review on that software stack.

And that's what stupid cowboys are hoping for: Not only creating Lock-In -
as well as legal problems - on APIs of all kinds (see Oracle-Google
lawsuit) with Apache/Linux/LLVM/... Foundations, stupid cowboys are also
injecting spy code into in all kinds of US controlled libraries (NPM now is
Microsoft/Github owned) and especially compilers, development tools.

My urgent advice: Stay with your own x64 compiler, forget about everything
that is coming from or is directed by US companies, US foundations of any
kind.

Switch to LLVM with pil21 and i cannot recommend you and your (until today:
trustworthy) software stack any longer for any kinds of projects.

And i can assure you: My influence is **much bigger** than you might think!
Stop that, immediately!

Use C99 compilers, that are small enough to be security reviewed, such as
TCC.

Best regards, Guido Stepken