Having started my adventure with Lisp conferences in 2018 (ELS 2018 in
Marbella, Spain) I got completely hooked up on the idea of meeting
super-interesting people and listening about stuff they're working
on. I'd be excited to join you guys. Of course, being able to meet in
person beats anything, but given the circumstances, an online
conference is the next best thing, I guess.

Cheers,
Wojtek