Hello Guido,

> Alex, go on using LLVM. See you in Guantanamo. (Remember: Meng Wanzhou > was caught in Canada with US warrant).
>
> Unbelievable ignorance!!!!

I don't understand what makes you think that Alex is an ignorant.

First of all, I want to thank Alex as John already did. I don't know Alex and I'm only a hobby programmer (with limited experience in several languages), but from his work and from the experience and savoir-faire that that work emits, I can see that he made (and is still making) wise decisions.

Picolisp is useful for me, but for Alex, it's a way of life. So if he has choosen LLVM, he must have good reasons for this. Not a random or ignorant choice.

If you think another way to develop pil21 will be better and Picolisp really means that much to you, then please, be constructive and help. You have experience with DynASM, Web Assembly or whatever? You know Picolisp so deeply that you can build it from scratch using other toolchains? Then show how *you* would do it, give directions, show some code and offer your collaboration. Unless you go that way, all you say is blah blah and you're saying it in a quite unrespectful and selfish manner, by the way. For now, I'll trust Alex more than I trust you.

Regards,

Alfonso