Enough is enough. By bringing a very controversial person in the
discussion (who does not have the chance to participate in it) you are
making me lose any interest in your arguments.

You are on a mission. I get it. I might even admire it. I am not on
that mission and have no interest in it until I see implementations of
your claims. So far you have shown nothing besides theoretical
knowledge, not a single line of code, have only called people ignorant
(and they have allowed this out of courtesy), FUD them (I am not
planning on sending code on Iran, if they manage to download any, good
for them) and you keep insisting on your path. Which is OK for you to
follow; just not necessarily for us.

A cheap Hetzner server can be based in two sites in Germany where you
are protected from US Law. Show us your code there. Not now, sometime.
Make your picolisp port use whatever runtime you like. Because frankly
so far, you seem to want others to do the job for you.  This may not
be your intent, but this is how get understood over here.

Now show us your parentheses.

On Wed, May 6, 2020 at 7:44 PM Guido Stepken <gstep...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Υπάρχουν πάντοτε άνθρωποι που δεν έχουν πρόσβαση. Και δεν ξέρουν καν γιατί
> κάνουν αυτό. Ειδικά σε περιόδους μαζικών πολιτικών αλλαγών. Αυτός είναι
> επίσης ο λόγος για τον οποίο ο Βαρουφάκης παραιτήθηκε. Αλλά είχε δίκιο με
> πολλούς τρόπους.
>
> Am Mittwoch, 6. Mai 2020 schrieb Yiorgos [George] Adamopoulos
> <yiorgos.adamopou...@gmail.com>:
> > Βρίσκω τον τρόπο που γίνεται η συζήτηση αγενή.
> >
> > On Wed, May 6, 2020 at 6:48 PM Guido Stepken <gstep...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Je ne veux pas faire sursauter trop tôt nos collègues lecteurs des
> >> États-Unis. Peut-être tu veux attendre quelques semaines de plus jusqu'à
> >> ce que des choses importantes soient décidées au niveau de l'UE.
> >>
> >> Mais je peux toi assurer que des parties importantes viennent de France.
> >>
> >> Ce sera une grande surprise pour eux.
> >>
> >> Amuse-toi bien!

> > --
> > keep raising the bar