Thanks Alex,
I think I'll try and see if I can get a simple SDL callback to work with
miniPicoLisp - that way, I can really understand the issues better.
If I remember correctly - pil21 initially did not have the POSIX
requirement. Is there a way to get older versions of pil21 (I know that it
is a strange request for a POC :) )

Thanks Tomas for your ffi link.

Regards,
Kashyap