hah! Well it's not too late to write it, or contribute to this project ;)

In fact, for me this was more of a way to sharpen my UNIX skills.

Thanks for the comment George.

AW

On Tue, 16 Jun 2020, Yiorgos [George] Adamopoulos wrote:

Good job! I have to confess you beat me to it!  I always thought a kv
store would be a cool way to sharpen picolisp skills!

On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 12:40 PM Alexander Williams