Hi all,

On Thu, Jun 18, 2020 at 08:42:48AM +0200, Alexander Burger wrote:
> The first one is on 3rd of July, 8:00 UTC
>
>    https://meeting.itship.ch/PilCon

My proposal would be to start free-form, exchanging ideas and questions.

If there is interest, I could explain and demonstrate "FireFight", a non-trivial
PicoLisp project I'm writing for the Catalonian Forest Fire volunteers. It
involves many aspect of PicoLisp application development, like a central
database communicating with remote Android (PilBox) devices, replicating
databases between them, and showing the states in interactive OpenStreetMaps.

☺/ A!ex