Le 20/10/2020 à 07:38, Alexander Burger a écrit :

I think there is no single video stream. PilCon is not a linear presentation
suitable for a youtube video. At least this is *my* impression. I use the
smartphone App to communicate, frequently switching manually between the views,
and a desktop browser for code and GUI. Nobody would want to watch this mess.

Maybe…

However, since the PilCon started, I noticed that the mailing list dried up…

I’m not an intensive PicoLisp user (I mainly use it instead of bash for scripting or for prototyping/proof of concept, though I haven’t coded much lately…) but I learned a lot from answers on the mailing list — and from some of the questions, too… :-)

I attended to most of the PilCon last Friday (anonymously and silently and it was mostly way over my head) for the first time, and I think that part of the questions transferred there.

In my opinion, replays could help those just wanting to learn/improve their coding skills simply because those are solutions to real life problems…

Though I agree that without at least a table of content — meaning more time spent on the thing — it wouldn’t be as useful: the ability to skip a subject one isn’t interested in is the big advantage I find to the list! :-)

Regards.

--
Laurent ARTAUD