Very nice, Alexander, thanks for sharing / pointing to those repos.

I never thought to think about PMQ, but the way you documented the work
and the easy entry with checks and tutorials allured me to have a look
.... and perhaps I would go deeper because there was some (so far
non-picolisp-)script which I realized with named pipes ....  I'll see.

The presentation of your work is inspiring, too, thanks for the efforts
and showing that.

Regards, Olaf