Alex–
My previous email about copy–paste didn't say anything about scoped storage
because I hadn't yet seen your message—my email client suddenly decided to send
your messages to spam. It took me a bit to notice because it is only you and
subscribe messages, not the whole list.
I have been under the impression that scoped storage only applied to Android
11, and I'm running 10. At any rate, from what you say, scoped storage is
clearly the way to go in future. Nonetheless, copy–paste should serve as a
quick-and-dirty work-around until scoped storage gets implemented.
Thanks,
Shaughan

Sent from ProtonMail mobile