On Mon, May 17, 2021 at 11:38:05AM +0200, Alexander Burger wrote:
> > Yesterday SJain asked about namespaces in 32bit picoLisp
> > and I assumed he is using the 32bit version.
>
> Oh, I see! I also did not receive *that* mail! I see it in mail-archive.com
> though.
>
> It is frustrating that E-Mail is so unreliable.

So I picked this from the archive:

   SJain Sun, 16 May 2021 02:38:19 -0700

   Are there any namespaces in 32 bit picolisp? How are local variables defined?
   As transient symbols?

Yes, transient symbols were used to create scope-local symbols. Similar to
(private) in pil21, though the letter is a bit more flexible and more readable.

I would not call them "local variables". Those are bound with 'let' or 'use',
independent of their scope. Namespaces are about the scope of symbols.

☺/ A!ex