On 19.06.21 10:39, Alexander Burger wrote:
> Please make up some questions and ideas.

Hi,

my 'colored picolisp source code viewer'(1)
has made some progress.

So we could look into it and discuss code and intention,
if there's interest for.

Regards, Olaf

1) 'Colored picolisp source code viewer' is the name of a tiny project
to hopefully help understand application building with picoLisp by
annotating source code and dying (to colorize?) nested list levels in
different colors.
I showed a mockup some PilCons ago, now it's starting to act more
generically.