On 19.10.21 20:08, Alexander Burger wrote:
> Hi Henry,
>
>> Is anyone willing to copy Picolisp to the Termux and/or OpenWrt repositories?
>
> In fact, the picolisp package is available in Termux since early on. However,
> only pil64, because Fredrik Fornwall suddenly stopped to respond and/or update
> to pil21.

But pil21 should compile and pass all tests on actual termux.

Though not in detail targeted to the Termux/Android platform, the steps
listed in https://software-lab.de/INSTALL  (file also included in
download tarball) should work for installing pil21.

Installation on my tablet was done some time ago, but i regularly update
my pil21 installation. It's located in a seperate directory under my
home files and does not have any symbolic linking (i run/start pil21 by
~/p/pil21/pil +), so the pil64 version (installed by (pkg install
picolisp) is runnable via 'pil +', too.

Have fun with either of those possibilities!

Any questions are welcome.

Regards, Olaf