Hello,

Because I sometimes prefer reading from paper instead of electronically, I
am currently compiling some of the PicoLisp official documentation and
typesetting a small book in order to print it for myself.

First, I want to propose the following two small corrections:
- In the file https://software-lab.de/doc/ref.html I find an instance of
the word Argumnets instead of Arguments.
- In the file refA.html in the definition of the function all* I find:
seems to mess up the whole page https://software-lab.de/docare/refA.html
<http://software-lab.de/doc/refA.html> from that point until the end in my
browser (all text appears monospaced and formatted as code).

Then, I would like to ask whether the following two articles:
- https://software-lab.de/doc64/asm
- https://software-lab.de/doc64/structures
are still actual, or perhaps they no longer reflect how PicoLisp works
after switching to LLVM? I only ask because they seem older than pil21.

I have uploaded the scripts to compile and typeset the book here
https://gitlab.com/cgitsis/book-of-picolisp, in case someone is interested
in them.

Regards,
Christos Gitsis