Hey PICT, guess what?

We've launched a new service,  MailPRO, and we wanted you to be the first to
know.

With MailPRO you get a huge mailbox for all of your emails, you can send and
receive bigger attachments (like movies, sound files and big documents) and
your email questions to our member support team will jump to the front of
the line with priority member support!

20MB MAILBOX STORAGE
With MailPRO you can expand your mailbox to 20MB of mailbox storage instead
of the standard 3MB.  This is ideal for members who send and receive a lot
of emails and like to save them all.

4MB ATTACHMENTS
With MailPRO you can send and receive attachments up to 8 times larger than
our standard 500K attachments.  This feature is ideal for members who like
to send and receive large attachment files such as movies, sound files, high
quality pictures and large documents.

PRIORITY MEMBER SUPPORT
With MailPRO your email questions will skip to the front of the member
support line and be answered within 4 hours.  When you have a problem,
Priority Member Support gets you back on your feet and emailing again
quickly and easily.

So, how much does it cost?
MailPRO is available at the low cost of either $2.95 per month, or $29.95
per year.  You select the payment plan that is most convenient for you.
With MailPRO, Mail.com offers the perfect answer for the active email
member.

To signup for MailPRO, login to your email service at
http://www.iname.com

Your email address is:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

If you forgot your password, don't worry, just go to:
http://www.iname.com/info/generator.page

Have fun,
The Mail.com Team

SPONSOR: BigStar

Mail.com members Save Big at BigStar!  Get Dreamworks' hit movie Antz for
the unbelievably low price of $9.99 and save $17 at BigStar.com, Your Online
Movie Superstore.  Just click on or copy this link:
http://www.mail.com/news/bigstar01n.html
Millions of families loved it in the theater, now enjoy it in your home.
This offer is available for a limited time.