Hey PICT, guess what?

We've launched a new service,  MailPRO, and we wanted you to be the first to

With MailPRO you get a huge mailbox for all of your emails, you can send and
receive bigger attachments (like movies, sound files and big documents) and
your email questions to our member support team will jump to the front of
the line with priority member support!

With MailPRO you can expand your mailbox to 20MB of mailbox storage instead
of the standard 3MB.  This is ideal for members who send and receive a lot
of emails and like to save them all.

With MailPRO you can send and receive attachments up to 8 times larger than
our standard 500K attachments.  This feature is ideal for members who like
to send and receive large attachment files such as movies, sound files, high
quality pictures and large documents.

With MailPRO your email questions will skip to the front of the member
support line and be answered within 4 hours.  When you have a problem,
Priority Member Support gets you back on your feet and emailing again
quickly and easily.

So, how much does it cost?
MailPRO is available at the low cost of either $2.95 per month, or $29.95
per year.  You select the payment plan that is most convenient for you.
With MailPRO, Mail.com offers the perfect answer for the active email

To signup for MailPRO, login to your email service at

Your email address is:

If you forgot your password, don't worry, just go to:

Have fun,
The Mail.com Team

Mail.com members Save Big at BigStar!  Get Dreamworks' hit movie Antz for
the unbelievably low price of $9.99 and save $17 at BigStar.com, Your Online
Movie Superstore.  Just click on or copy this link:
Millions of families loved it in the theater, now enjoy it in your home.
This offer is available for a limited time.

If you do not wish to receive further news updates from Mail.com News,
simply FORWARD this entire message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and put REMOVE in
the subject line.  This email is sent only to individuals who have
registered for a Mail.com email address.
We are unable to answer direct replies to this post.  If you have any
QUESTIONS or COMMENTS, you can contact Mail.com directly at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mail.com News distributed on behalf of Mail.com by BusinessLink.net