Dear PICT,

As part of our Mail.com "member appreciation" efforts, we purchased
5,000 online gift certificates from bigstar.com, the Movie Superstore.
Now we want to give one FREE to you, while supplies last. We love
offering this opportunity to you because bigstar.com has hit Videos and
DVDs for just $9.99! We'll let you do the math…

To get your FREE $10 online certificate at Big Star, just go to:
http://www.mail.com/promo/bigstar.html
Use it to buy hot new titles like Mighty Joe Young, Wild Things, Ever
After and more!

Thank you again,
The Mail.com Team

If you do not wish to receive further news updates from Mail.com News,
simply FORWARD this entire message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and put REMOVE in
the subject line.  This email is sent only to individuals who have
registered for a Mail.com email address.
We are unable to answer direct replies to this post.  If you have any
QUESTIONS or COMMENTS, you can contact Mail.com directly at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mail.com News distributed on behalf of Mail.com by BusinessLink

*#* [EMAIL PROTECTED]