Hi.

Im a new fan of PicViz, I have installed a part of it in clean debian
installation with some compilation problems, after I tried different
methods, and after a few headaches the basic part works.

I have used the basic usage, with fast results, like a very graphic
Conficker behavior in a network, but I want some more.

I want it to make jpg files, and the GUI sounds attractive. So, Im
curious about in what distros it runs well, without ANY compilation
problem.

I tried FC too (I don't remember the exact version) but the dependencies
problems make me quit this method.

 So, please, any install experience in a recent installed distro
experience without problems??.

Any help are welcome.