hi sebastian,

I try to reproduce the problem but now it gone, it's working now. Previously
the problem i have is for example the log record is this

time="11:00"
time="11:01"
time="11:03"
time="10:55"

It causes the problem when i have time 10:55 where it should be the past
time than 11:03, but I deleted the pcv file and regenerate new one, and now
I don't hit the problem anymore even the record has mix time in between, I
will send u the file if i can reproduce the problem again.

Thanks.

--
Best Regards,

CS Lee<geek00L[at]gmail.com>