hi all,

Thanks sebastian for great tool, if you remember me who talk to you during
the last day of honeynet annual meeting in Malaysia while in the pub ;]

I have written a coverter to convert argus csv data to pcv(not perl but awk
does it all), I have previously tried it with csv parser but not quite
satisfy with it as i need to understand the connection state of particular
flow. So here it is.

I will try to add direction field for the next version of argus2picviz.sh so
you know exactly "is the source address sending the data now, or both
endpoints are sending the data, or destination address is sending the data
since argus is bidirectional and we can keep track of it.

Cheers ;]

--
Best Regards,

CS Lee<geek00L[at]gmail.com>