On Sat, Apr 18, 2009 at 2:27 AM, Gabriel Cavalcante
<gabr...@las.ic.unicamp.br> wrote:
> Hello all! My name is Gabriel, I'm co-autor of a gsoc application for
> Honeynet Project (topic 8).

Hello Gabriel,

I rewrote the Python bindings to make something very easy to use, as
you can see in the documentation I created for this purpose:
http://www.wallinfire.net/picviz/wiki/PythonBindings

You can also see a Python program into src/bindings/python/tests that
use this new API. Unfortunately I did not port the GUI to this current
bindings.

I rewrote the binding because it was originally written just to be
useful to quickly write the Python+QT GUI, but it was not that clean.

Now I should see how PyFunction_New() works, so that I can tight the
functions to the object created with picviz.ParseFile(), instead of
doing picviz.getAxes() and not to have the possibility to parse
several files. However, it will be very easy to change that in the GUI
code so that should not bother you.

Cool trabalho! você é bem-vinda e muito obrigado!
Sebastien.