Hi,

I found a way to know which of my users are bypassing webfiltering rules by
using PHPProxy.
Basically, I wrote a python script that parses squid logs and list how many
different mime-types are associated with a unique URL.
A threshold of 4 or 5 different mimes per URL is suspicious (however, GMail and
the like always shows up).

I created a pgdl file using a modified squid2picviz.pl with only time, source,
URL and mime axis.

How could I specify a filter that says "highlight URL that points to more than
4 MIME" (no matter how many times it has been accessed, so
heatline does not seem to be an option) ?

Thanks,
Ionel