Hi,

I downloaded PIDA 0.5.1 to my Ubuntu Feisty system (32-bit) and got
the following error after building and installing PIDA with

python setup.py build && sudo python setup.py install

then trying to run it by typing "pida" on the commandline:

[Errno 2] No such file or directory

The first run wizard ran once and elt me choose the editor, then the
error. I still get the small splash screen, then it disappears. I have
the latest kiwi framework installed 1.9.16

Any ideas? The repo version of PIDA is only 0.3.

- Thorsten