Since I noticed some problems with PIDA's GNU Emacs integration I did some
work on PIDA's code, but unfortunatly I am unable to find a way to submit
a patch to you. Could you please let me know how I can submit patches
to PIDA?

Also, there is another problem I noticed in PIDA's code, which I cannot
fix though. The copyright holder referred to in PIDA's copyright notices
looks as if it was not a legal entity. Only legal entities can be
assigned copyright and thus your copyright notice may be useless.

Have a look at
http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Notices.html for more